Thursday, May 19, 2005

About The To-Do List Blog (and Book and Magazine)

To-Do List rides again! For three years (between 2000 and 2003) I published To-Do List: a magazine of meaningful minutiae. Among other major recognition, To-Do List was named Best New Magazine of 2000, Reader's Choice, in Utne's Alternative Press Awards.

Now I am collecting lists for a book and I want yours. Your to-do lists, pros and cons lists, holiday lists, work lists, boys/girls I have kissed lists--lists of all kinds. I especially need more lists from men. (Men seem to more often keep "mental lists" rather than write their to-dos down.)

Send your lists to P.O. Box 40128, San Francisco, CA 94140 and you may see it on this blog and in a book. Be sure to include a note with your name, mailing address, phone and email address. Write on your note, "I grant Sasha Cagen the right to use my list in a To-Do List book and on the To-Do List blog." Please send in the genuine article, nothing that you compose specifically for publication. If you are tech-savvy, please feel free to send a scan of your list too to todolistblog@gmail.com.

New lists will be posted periodically. Check back soon.

Note: click on each list to view an enlarged version.

No comments: