Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Next List Slam: Bring Your To-Do List

The List Slam thing is becoming a true phenomenon. If there's anything I've learned recently, it's that people love to read their to-do lists out loud. And people also love to hear them. It's a fascinating dip into another person's daily life (or lifelong aspirations). I'm doing another List Slam with the very cool organization Girls in Tech, a group promoted to promoting camaraderie and connections among women in technology.

The next List Slam will be Wednesday, March 5, 6:30 pm - 9 pm at Adaptive Path, an interaction design firm, in San Francisco. In the spirit of Girls in Tech, I'll talk about not only the book, the lists, but also the publishing process for all you aspiring writers out there. RSVP at this eventbrite invitation and let us know if you are coming! And don't forget to bring a list.

It’s a Girls in Tech event, but male list-makers are welcome.

Date
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time
6:30 pm PT - 9:00 pm PT

Location
Adaptive Path
363 Brannan Street
San Francisco, CA 94107

Cost:
FREE

RSVP:
http://gitlistslam.eventbrite.com/

1 comment:

Diane Dehler said...

I'll try to get it together to send you some of my lists in writing. You are welcome to use any of the snippets lists I have posted here.

To Do on the Equinox:

equivocate
remonstrate
agitate
demonstrate

Give up any activities leading to personal turmoil. I suppose that involves visiting my mountain climbing friend, Zofo in the Himalayas.

Where is that white lipstick.
Find it immediately!!!!!!!!!!