Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sharing My Secrets as a "Successful To-Do List Junkie"

My to-do list story began with my fascination with other people's lists. I first published to-do lists as art in the pages of my magazine To-Do List, where we published essays and interviews on the theme of everyday life. Somewhere along the way the lists stole the show and demanded to be showcased in their own book. And I became a to-do list junkie without even trying. Here Paula Rizzo of the blog List Producer interviews me about my listmaking habits. I am astonished to read my own interview and see how pervasively woven to-do lists are now in my life. Truly, I cannot live without them now. And neither can many of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview, I got some good ideas for lists.

Genevieve Tan Shu Thung said...

Hi there! The power of to-do lists are beyond description. It helps you get organised so that you may work one step at a time to achieve your goals. I personally use a to-do list for everything I do. It helps me list all my priorities of the day, and I make sure I complete them! Furthermore, it is fun. I have also provided many ideas on how to optimise one's list (be it manually or electronically) at http://www.holisticlivingannex.com/2012/04/power-of-to-do-list.html

Do check them out. All the best!